Friday, January 23, 2009

The ultimate obsession

Dearest Readers....

As most of you (all of you) are still getting to know me, I do have a few weaknesses in my life. I hate being late, so much so, that I will actually arrive half an hour early to my intended destination rather than be 5 minutes late. I have three kids, 2 boys and a girl, and I am convinced that they spend every single night plotting in a "pinky and the brain" fashion towards ultimate world domination, but I forgive them each morning because they are so darn cute. My absolute goal in life is to have a home of my own, and be able to take the kids to disneyworld once before they leave me forever. I do have an ultimate weakness... my kryptonite as it were.... well anti-kryptonite because I have to have the stuff... I literally can't go a day without it.... diet coke. I have composed poems to it, I have placed it on my mantle with a stick of incense and a $5 dollar bill. It is the breath of life.

No comments: