Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blogging to the Rythym of my Heart

Darling readers,

It is with great appreciation and in general awe that I begin this blog entry in tribute to you.... the few, the proud, the ones with nothing better to do!

When I started this blog, I had no readership... I had no one person out there, in the vast universe who wanted to read my blog, my thoughts, or participate in my insanity. Today, I can proudly say that I have 4 bonafide followers!!!!!!!!!! So, yes.... my readership has grown 400% in the year-plus that I have been blogging.

In returning to my past blog entries, I have cried, laughed, turned red, and wondered what I was smoking and where the dealer was that I bought it from...(funny, no memory of that). It was a fun 20 minutes strolling down memory lane, but I feel that i have grown.

In celebration of the future, I have decided to post a blog entry once a week (that is christen-speak for more often than I have in the past), This is my first entry towards that commitment. What topics shall I blog about? What does the public want?

*crickets*
*chirpy crickets*

well, wasn't that fun???

Tune in next week to hear my perspectives on the Dis-Astros and how things haven't been the same since Biggio retired! No? I am not a sports fan, nor do I follow baseball. Hmmmmm, this poses a problem.

What about the latest celebrity gossip? Tune in to read all about the new Sandra Bullock baby!!! No.... I don't live in LA, and I admire any woman who can adopt a child... no dirt there.


Hmmmmmmmm,


OH NO! My blogger is BLOCKED!!! I guess I will have to wait to post another blog when the spirit moves me....

Infomercials? Lady GAGA? Kids TV? AHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMM Ugh

2 comments:

Joanna said...

How about traffic? The price of gasoline? Specials that aren't really? Your own amazingness? Love ya!

FullyF said...

I could give you info for an Astros post..but it would increase the profanity level in your blog several thousand percent.